Saturday, October 24, 2015

Tomorrow's the Big Day!


Well, world, tomorrow's the big day!  Can't believe 18 weeks of training has brought me to what should take 3 hours and 40 minutes (or less) to complete!  Met a lot of nice people at today's expo, picked up my bib, and am almost ready for tomorrow!  What's left to do?  I want to lay out everything for the morning, set both of my phones so I'm 100% sure I wake up in time, have a nice, hot soak in the tub (complete with Epsom salt), and then get to bed plenty early (possibly with the help of a Tylenol PM).  I'd be thrilled to get in a full 8 hours of sleep tonight!

Thank you all so much for following along this journey!  I hope to make you all proud!!!!

1 comment:

  1. We're always proud of you, Kim. I'm getting updates so I know you are running your heart out. I'm getting updates and I know that 8-minute splits are great! Go Kimmie Lynn!

    ReplyDelete