Tuesday, July 7, 2015

My New Gadget

Look what arrived in today's mail!  For those of you who say, "Yeah, big deal?  It's just a watch," let me tell you that it's so much more than "just a watch."  Oh, and also let me tell you what a good deal I scored on it.  I had been stalking Garmin watches on Ebay for a while, had bid on a ton of 'em, and had not won any auctions.  This particular watch, the Garmin Forerunner 920XT, was really what I wanted because of the 20 hours of battery life and tons of other features it has (like wi-fi capabilities to automatically upload run stats).  Finally, an auction went in my favor, and I picked this puppy up for over $40 less than the cheapest place I could find it online (outside of Ebay).  It's pricey, and it'll take some getting used to wearing something "expensive" when I run, but from everything I've read about it, it'll be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment