Friday, July 10, 2015

Yet Another Reason Why I Love RCJ!

There are so many benefits to having a coach, and as I've said to a bunch of people, my coach is worth every penny!  Here's just another example of what I mean.  Even though RCJ is away with her family in Montana, she's still staying connected and sent me this tonight: "I contacted Chenae to find out about the MCM corrals, for lining up. She said one could easily be able to get near the front, and avoid being slowed down by a crowd. That is exactly what we will plan on."  So not only is she working with me on running and getting faster so I can get my BQ, she's also working with me on race-day strategy!  Love it!

1 comment:

  1. Girl......wow ..........soooooo much amazingness and focus. Cherish that body and mind of yours...it is taking you to so many amazing place! xo

    ReplyDelete